Increase your faith by following 1 Corinthians 3:6-15. Planting faith seeds by hearing and speaking scripture allows the Holy Spirit to water it for growth within your spirit as you act upon it.
Planting Faith Seeds Scripture:
1Corinthians 3:6-15 (from a letter written by Paul to the church at Corinth)
6. I have planted, Apollo watered; but God gave the increase.
7. So then neither is he that planteth anything, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
8. Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labor.
9. For we are laborers together with God: ye are God’s husbandry, (garden), ye are God’s building.
10. According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise master builder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
11. For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
12. Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
13. Every man’s work shall be made manifest; for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is.14. If any man’s work abide which he hath built there upon, he shall receive a reward.
15. If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
Paul is talking about our work or calling that God has given us. This is part of God’s wealth plan to prosper His Kingdom in all facets, the most important being spiritual for salvation. Jesus speaks about our works as well in St. John below.
More Planting Faith Seeds Instruction:
St. John 15:4-7
4. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5. I am the vine ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7. If ye abide in me (remain attached to), and my words (scripture) abide in you (affect), ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Leave 1Corinthians 3:6-15 For Planting Faith Seeds and Return To: Biblical Kingdom Living