Kingdom Living Living Scripture To Develop A Kingdom Living Realty
Return To: Christian Money Growth Studies
By meditating and confessing Kingdom Living Scripture God will become the center of your life. This is a state of being that will deepen your relationship with God. As you learn more about God and His blessings you’ll come to realize that you can do anything in Christ!
I’ve included the following scripture to bless your spirit, soul, body and mind as you meditate upon this group of what I call Kingdom Living Scripture because it teaches how to enter into God’s Kingdom and be blessed for the rest of your life. I used this scripture to grow in the belief that God desires to bless me and all of His children. I didn’t want to believe in a God who would only bless a few of His children as I was taught God did in the first church I had attended as a child and young adult.
When I read the verse that says we should love our neighbors as ourselves in the reflection of God’s love for us I knew that God is just and loving for all. This is the God I desired to love and center my life upon, and as I did, I came to develop a kingdom living reality.
Mark 12:30-31 (NASB)
30 and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
Concerning money growth, as you seek God first money should not be an issue for you. Loving God first will inspire you to be a good steward with your money and get your debt in control and paid off so that you can get a fresh start with Him. By understanding money God’s way, you will be able to take control of your money to have more instead of less. But first, you have to convince yourself that you are already blessed in Christ and it’s just a matter of your believing it and taking hold of what belongs to you in Him.
The following scripture will help you understand from the heart how to enter into Kingdom living and how to take up “full time” residence rather than just being a “renter or boarder” so to speak without the benefits of God’s best. If you need more information beyond the kingdom living scripture given, see below for my Bible Study on the subject.
Kingdom Living Scripture
Seek First The Kingdom Of God Matthew 6:25-34
25.”Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?
26.Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
27.Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
28.”And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.
29. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.
30. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
32. For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
33. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
34. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
This particular kingdom living scripture proves the importance of living in the NOW rather than looking into the future or living in the past. God provides our every need and desire. So live in the moment and receive what God has provided. You will overcome worry and stress.
Faith Seeds Scripture
1Corinthians 3:6-15 (from a letter written by Paul to the church at Corinth)
6. I have planted, Apollo watered; but God gave the increase.
7. So then neither is he that planteth anything, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
8. Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labor.
9. For we are laborers together with God: ye are God’s husbandry, (garden), ye are God’s building.
10. According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise master builder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
11. For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
12. Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
13. Every man’s work shall be made manifest; for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is.
14. If any man’s work abide which he hath built there upon, he shall receive a reward.
15. If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
Paul is talking about our work or calling that God has given us. This is the kingdom living scripture that teaches the importance of being a working part of the Body of Christ by taking our place within the special calling we have each been given to fulfill in order to prosper God’s Kingdom on all levels, the most important being spiritual for salvation. Jesus speaks about our works as well in St. John below.
St. John 15:4-7
4. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5. I am the vine ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7. If ye abide in me (remain attached to), and my words (scripture) abide in you (affect), ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Copyright (c) 2016 United States Of America. Margaret Lukasik. All rights Reserved.